Art Beat applications for the 30th Annual Harmony Arts Festival, presented by Odlum Brown Limited, will be open in January 2020.
The online application is a guided step-by-step, user-friendly process and can be accessed at harmonyarts.slideroom.com.
What is Art Beat?
- Art Beat seeks to promote artists as part of the Harmony Arts Festival experience, by showcasing their works in the storefronts of local businesses. Artists working in all mediums, including glass, ceramics, painting and jewellery are welcome to apply.
- Works are available for purchase.
- This is a non-juried exhibition and sale of artists’ works.
- The Harmony Arts Festival reserves the right to select artists based on the appropriateness of the artwork and suitability of placement with participating store locations.
- There is no fee to participate.
- Pairings of businesses and artists will be arranged by the Harmony Arts Festival.
- Artists must carry their own insurance.