Part of Artspeaks at Ambleside Landing
In this traditional four hour Plein Air painting competition, painters must originate, paint, complete and frame a painting that has been created outdoors
- artists of all ages and skill levels are welcome
- artists will be painting the picturesque waterfront, dynamic festival scenes and colourful gardens of the Harmony Arts Festival.
- artists will have the opportunity to exhibit and sell their paintings on site after the competition from 3–8 p.m.
- works will be judged and many fabulous prizes donated by Opus Art Supplies will be awarded
- the top 12 artists will be invited to compete in the British Pacific Properties Paint on the Mountain Plein Air Challenge. Date to be announced in 2020.
- registration fee includes morning coffee and muffins and a wine and cheese reception after the judging
- finished work should not exceed 16" x 20"