The 8th annual Best of the West, presented by Grosvenor Americas, is a highly sought-after ticketed culinary event featuring an evening on the waterfront filled with masterfully curated food and wine pairings. The Harmony Arts Festival is proud to present an event that pairs delectable local restaurants with wineries in a competition that celebrates the in culinary arts.
Location: Ambleside Pier
Date: Wednesday, August 8, 2018
Time: 7–9 p.m.
Cost: $100 + tax (single event) or $150 + tax (duo combo package, order by phone only)
Tickets on sale now!
- Cacao Latin Progressive, Laughing Stock Pinot Gris
- Earls Ambleside Beach, La Stella Vivace Pinot Grigio
- Feast The Neighbourhood Table, Orofino Riesling
- Mangia E Bevi, Summerhill Pyramid Winery Spadefoot Toad Sangiovese
- Milestones, Cono Sur Rosé Brut
- PARC Retirement Living, Black Sage Vineyard Cabernet Franc
- Rive Gauche, Chateau Ste. Michelle Rosé
- Salt & Earth Catering Co., Stoneboat Vineyards Pinot Gris
- Temper Chocolate Pastry, Burrowing Owl Estate Vineyards Athene
- Terroir Kitchen, Haywire Canyonview Vineyard Pinot Noir
- The Observatory, Mezzacorona Pinot Grigio
- Zen Japanese Restaurant, Blue Mountain Vineyard Pinot Blanc
Last year's winners:
The 2017 winning pairing is Mangia E Bevi Ristorante and Burrowing Owl Estate Winery, with:
- Pork cheeks braised in Syrah, with crispy onions and risotto
- Burrowing Owl Estate Winery Syrah