LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE
Back by popular demand is the Indigenous Feast at the oceanside setting at Ambleside Landing.
Location: Ambleside Landing
Date: Tuesday, August 6
Time: 6 p.m.
- Wild salmon duo including sockeye ceviche cup, smoked candied salmon, maple drizzle
- Maple scented coleslaw
- Braised smoked duck wing in shake 'n bake style Ojibwe grits and wild mushrooms
- Fried bannock with pemmican berry mousse
- Haida Gwaii snapper in garlic cream with potato hay
- Slow-braised bison pot roast, baby potatoes, vegetables
- Warm bannock and herb butter
Paired with Nk’Mip wines, this night is not to be missed.
$95 + tax
Limited tickets available. Purchase by:
In-Person: Music Box, 1564 Argyle Avenue, West Vancouver