Back by popular demand is the Indigenous Feast at the oceanside setting at Ambleside Landing.
The food prepared by Salmon n' Bannock will include:
- Fried bannock with pemmican berry mousse
- Braised smoked duck wing with our in house "shake n bake style" grits
- Salmon trio, sockeye ceviche, candied salmon, wild bbq sockeye salmon mousse on bannock cracker
- Roasted sunchokes on organic greens
- Bison pot roast on roasted baby potatoes, potato crusted wild snapper with vegetables and traditional bannock butter
Paired with Nk’Mip wines, this night is not to be missed.
Tickets: $95 + tax
Third-party information disclaimer: Some of the information on this website has been provided by external sources, solely as a convenience, and not as an endorsement of the content. The District of West Vancouver is not responsible for, and does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources, nor any opinions, statements, claims or other information or content expressed or made available by external sources, including information providers, artists, performers, or others. Users wishing to rely upon external source information should consult directly with the source of the information.