Group Exhibition Applications for the 2023 Annual Harmony Arts Festival, open on Thursday, December 1, 2022. The application deadline is Thursday, June 15, 2023.
Register here: https://harmonyarts.slideroom.com/#/permalink/program/70375
The Harmony Arts Festival invites you to submit original artwork for consideration for the annual Group Exhibition. The Group Exhibition is an opportunity to showcase and sell your displayed artwork.
The Group Exhibition will be open to the public from Friday, August 4, until Sunday, August 13, 2023.
Cost to apply: The fee is $10 plus tax per artwork and artists can jury up to 3 artworks, for a total of $30 plus tax.
- The Group Exhibition application deadline is Thursday, June 15, 2023.
- To register:
- Call the District of West Vancouver Registration line at 604-925-7270 and quote Registration #135403 (Group Exhibition Jury Fee) or register online here: https://bit.ly/3EdxkwG
- Request the receipt – you will be required to quote the receipt number during the online application process.
- Complete your online application https://bit.ly/3GjrcWb You will need the following information to complete the application:
- Up to three high-resolution images (up to 5MB each in jpeg format)
- Artist Biography – maximum 100 words
- Artist Statement – maximum 100 words
- Medium and dimensions of each work
- Price of artwork – all work must be for sale
- Proof of payment – Receipt number
Only works selected by the jury will be exhibited. No substitutions are permitted.
Artists are responsible for their framing.
All works must be valued and priced.
Multi-disciplinary and multi-medium works will be accepted.
All submitted works must be exhibition-ready and wired for hanging.
Festival staff will determine the installation of all selected works.
Festival staff will install and take down the artwork.
Festival staff will handle purchase inquiries and transactions.
Proceeds from sales will be divided 70% to the artist and 30% to the Harmony Arts Festival.
Each artist is responsible for insuring their artworks over the entire exhibition period including installation and takedown. The Harmony Arts Festival is not responsible for any accidental damage to the artworks. Please, note the exhibition space is outdoors and subjects to variable weather conditions. Please keep this in consideration when submitting artwork.
Selected artists are responsible to drop off their artworks at the assigned exhibition venue. It will be notified up to one week before the exhibition.
Selected artists are responsible for picking up any unsold works at the assigned exhibition venue; final picking-up instructions will be provided in July.
Please note that you can still view your application but will no longer be able to make changes after submission. If you require technical assistance, please email [email protected]
A jury of local artists and art professionals will review submissions. Notifications will be sent via email in July 2023.