COVID-19 safe practices
Our layers of protection look a bit different now, but the basics remain the same to keep each other safe and support each other.
- Get vaccinated
- Respect personal space
- Follow guidelines
- It’s always safer outdoors
- Stay home if sick
- Consider other people’s situation
- Check before you travel
- Clean your hands
Masks are available at the information booth for those who choose to wear one.
COVID-19 safe practices FAQ
The District of West Vancouver is fully committed to operating safely and working to ensure all recommended health and safety guidelines are followed.
- The festival is following COVID-19 protocols as set by the Provincial Health Officer. The Harmony Arts Festival will be fully compliant with the health and safety guidelines of Step 3 of BC’s COVID-19 Restart Plan.
- Volunteers and staff will be following the Harmony Arts Festival 2021 Communicable Disease Prevention Plan.
- Attendees will be asked to:
o sanitize their hands
o respect the personal space of others
o stay home if they are sick
- The festival will be following enhanced cleaning and safety protocols, and sanitation stations will be available throughout the festival site.
The Harmony Arts Festival is following the guidelines outlined in the Provincial Health Order (PHO) pertaining to fairs and festivals. The PHO has not imposed limits on the number of attendees to this type of festival.
Staff and volunteers will provide additional cleaning of tables, chairs, and other high-touch surfaces.
In addition to enhanced cleaning and sanitation, sanitation stations will be set up throughout the festival.