The Harmony Arts Festival collects 15% of total sales. Each vendor must provide sales totals by email at the end of each day to the Festival's Food Vendor Coordinator.
A cheque with this amount made out to the Harmony Arts Festival is to be paid upon receipt of an invoice from the District of West Vancouver.
Upon being selected, all food vendors must have a current West Vancouver Business Licence (Special Event) and a Temporary Food Service Licence, coordinated by Vancouver Coastal Health.
All food vendors are required to meet with the Event Coordinator for a site visit. Together you will walk through your assigned area and go over specific requirements for the day of the event.
Signage must be of professional quality and be clear and easy to read. Each concession must be clearly marked with the name of the vendor.
A menu must clearly display prices in such a way that the public can read it.
All signs should be made out of coroplast or vinyl and not cardboard or paper. Signage can be arranged through the Festival on a cost recovery basis.
Equipment provided by the Festival:
- designated position on the festival site to be determined by the festival
- zero waste recycling recepticales including greenwaste, glass, landfill, etc
- overnight security
- tables, chairs, tents, lighting and signage can be provided at an additional cost to the concessionaire
Equipment provided by each Concessionaire:
- refrigerators and freezers as required
- lighting (if operating at night)
- the ability to lock and secure any goods left on site overnight
- staff to operate, setup and dismantle all equipment