Group Exhibition applications for the 28th Annual Harmony Arts Festival, presented by Odlum Brown Limited, are now closed. The application deadline was Thursday, May 31, 2018.
Please note that all applicants will be contacted before June 15, 2018.
Group Exhibitor Information
Presented by Odlum Brown Limited, the 28th Annual Harmony Arts Festival transforms the West Vancouver waterfront into an open-air celebration of the arts attracting over 150,000 local and international visitors during the ten-day event.
The Harmony Arts Festival invited artists to submit original artwork for consideration in the annual Group Exhibition. The Group Exhibition is an opportunity to showcase and sell artwork.
Days of Operation
An opening reception for artists and sponsors will be held on the first evening of the festival, Friday, August 3, 2018. The Group Exhibition will be open to the public until Sunday, August 12, 2018.
Terms and Conditions
- only works selected by the jury will be exhibited; no substitutions are permitted
- artists are responsible for their own framing
- all works must be valued and priced
- multi-disciplinary and multi-medium works will be accepted
- all submitted works must be exhibition-ready and wired for hanging
- festival staff will determine the installation of all selected works
- festival staff will install and take down the artworks
- festival staff will handle purchase inquiries and transactions
- proceeds from sales will be divided by 70% to the artist and 30% to the Harmony Arts Festival
- each artist is responsible for insuring his/her own artworks over the entire exhibition period including installation and takedown. The Harmony Arts Festival is not responsible for any accidental damage to the artworks. Please note: the exhibition space is outdoors in a tent and subject to variable weather conditions; keep this in consideration when submitting artwork
- selected artists are responsible to drop off their artworks between 10 a.m.– 4 p.m., July 23 to August 2 at the Music Box (1564 Argyle Avenue).
- selected artists are responsible to pick up any unsold works at the assigned exhibition venue; final pick up instruction will be provided in July
Please note that you can still view your application but will no longer be able to make changes after submission. If you require technical assistance please contact Slideroom.
A jury of local artists and art professionals will review submissions. Notifications will be sent via email in June to all applicants.