Bring the kids down for hands-on artmaking activities run by the West Vancouver Art Museum (WVAM).
Learn how to make a mono-type print inspired by artworks from the WVAM’s Permanent Collection. Make a button with your own design. Plan your dream home. Take a selfie in front of our hand-made angel wings. Do them all at once, or come back again and again!
- Friday, August 2: noon-7 p.m.
- Saturday, August 3: noon-7 p.m.
- Sunday, August 4: noon-7 p.m.
- Monday, August 5: noon-7 p.m.
- Friday, August 9: noon-7 p.m.
- Saturday, August 10: noon-7 p.m.
- Sunday, August 11: noon-7 p.m.